QES is a leading US on-shore oilfield service company with more than 60 years’ experience, over 1,000 employees and operations in all major basins. QES is focused on safely delivering the highest quality services and products to the drilling and well service markets.
Our difference is rooted in our specialization, experience, craftsmanship, innovation and the solutions we provide.
QES specializes in delivering better wells. A better well not only lasts longer, it performs to its maximum capabilities with less intervention during its life. We are concerned with how the well is delivered, with safety, the environment, efficiency and cost-effectiveness being top priorities. QES believes this specialization underpins a competitive advantage from which our customers benefit continuously.
QES’s founding companies have been servicing wells for more than 60 years. We drilled our first horizontal well in the 2001, cemented our first well in 1956 and performed our first frac and horizontal frac in 1957 and 2008, respectively. Our coiled tubing operations have completed jobs up to 20,000ft. Our services crews have decades of experience in pioneering projects and today, we have over 900 team members that are applying this hard-won experience to the benefit of our customers.
QES’s 1,000 highly skilled employees are at the heart of our difference. We take pride in our work and do what we promise. We are proud of the skill and precision evident in all of our work and proud of our reputation for being fast and proactive and getting the job done right and safely the first time.
At QES, our goal is to provide the most straightforward solutions to our customers’ challenges. This starts with listening intently to our customers, making sure we understand exactly their challenges and goals before proceeding. In all our work, we strive to be flexible and easy to do business with, without the bureaucracy. We provide solutions that are fit-for-purpose and effective, not one-size-fits-all. We know that our long-term success depends on our customers continually improving their efficiency and achieving the highest possible returns on every project
Our Core Values define how we will conduct ourselves, individually and as a Company, as we achieve our goals and objectives. Our Core Values are a Condition to Success. Objectives and priorities may change but our Core Values do not.
- Health and Safety are at the core of everything we do.
- Our employees are our greatest assets; our ability to achieve our Objectives depends on the health and safety of our employees.
- We believe all accidents are avoidable. We will make safety the number one priority in all of our daily activities.
- We will speak up and take preventive action when we are aware of an unsafe work condition.
- We will provide our employees with the appropriate training and equipment in order to confidently operate in a safe manner.
- We will act with absolute integrity in all aspects of our business.
- We will be accountable for our actions and honor our word.
- We will achieve success only through our collaborating, supporting and respecting one another
- We will communicate openly, honestly and frequently.
Stewardship of our Assets and Resources:
- We will all take responsibility for prudently managing our financial and physical resources as well as our human capital
- We will not accept the status quo and will contribute to improving our processes and performance