- Rogers joined QES as President and CEO upon the Companies formation in September 2014.
- Prior to QES, Rogers joined Quintana Energy Partners (“QEP”) in 2011 as a Principal of the Quintana private equity funds and served in the roles of President, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Investment Officer.
- Directly prior to joining Quintana Energy Partners, Mr. Herndon served as Executive Vice President and as a member of the Office of the CEO for Reliant/RRI Energy, Inc., responsible for corporate strategy, business development and M&A activities. Mr. Herndon joined Reliant Energy in 2006 as Sr. Vice President of Commercial Operations.
- Herndon’s prior experience includes roles as Managing Director, Global Commodities with Bank of America and senior commercial leadership positions with PSEG Energy Resource and Trade and Enron Corp. Mr. Herndon was a co-founder of Phillips Royalty Partners, LP.
- Mr. Herndon attended Washington and Lee University where he earned a B.A. in Economics and the Wharton School of Business where he received an M.B.A. in Finance
Chris J. Baker
Chief Operating Officer
- Chris joined QES as COO upon the Companies formation in September 2014.
- Chris was previously Managing Director – Investments of QEP and Sector Head of Oilfield Services, where he was responsible for sourcing, evaluating and executing oilfield service investments, as well as managing and monitoring the activities of Quintana’s oilfield service portfolio companies.
- Prior to joining Quintana in 2008, served as an Associate with Citi’s Corporate and Investment Bank where he conducted corporate finance and valuation activities focused on structuring non-investment grade debt transactions in the energy sector.
- Prior to Citi, Chris was Vice President of Operations for Theta II Enterprises, Inc. where he focused on project management of various complex inland marine and subsea pipeline construction projects.
- Chris attended Louisiana State University, where he earned a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering, and Rice University, where he earned an M.B.A.
Keefer M. Lehner
Chief Financial Officer
- Keefer joined QES as VP, Finance and Corporate Development upon the Companies formation in September 2014.
- Keefer previously served as Vice President of the Quintana private equity funds, where he was responsible for sourcing, evaluating and executing investments, as well as managing and monitoring the activities of Quintana’s portfolio companies.
- Prior to joining Quintana, Mr. Lehner worked in the investment banking division of Simmons & Company International, where he focused on mergers and acquisitions for public and private clients engaged in all facets of the energy industry.
- Keefer attended Villanova University, where he earned a B.S.B.A. in Finance.