Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Who is my Dental insurance with?
Who is my Vision insurance with?
Where can I go to see my benefits?
How do I roll over 401ks from previous employers?
Contact our Benefits Service Center at 877-613-9067 and they will guide you to roll over your 401ks from your previous employer.
How do I look up my PTO balance?
Visit, log in with your credentials, and look under “Accruals”.
Where do I view my paycheck details?
Your paycheck details and W-2s are in the EE Portal. Here’s instructions on how to use the EE Portal: ESS Instructions
Is Quintana Energy Services Inc. publicly traded?
Yes, Quintana Energy Services Inc. is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol QES.
How do I file a claim for short term disability?
Call Voya at 866-228-8742.
How do I file a claim for long term disability?
If you have already filed a claim for STD, a representative for Voya will reach out to you start the LTD claim process. If you have questions or want to start the process early, got to and click “Start a Claim.” The Group Policy Name is Quintana Energy Service Inc., and the Group Policy Number is 0070828-3.
How do I file a life insurance claim?
Log into and click “Start a Claim” The Group Policy Name is Quintana Energy Services Inc., and the Group Policy Number is 0070828-3.
Does QES have an Employee Assistance Program?
Yes, it is administered by CompPsych Guidance Resources. You can either call 877-533-2363 or go online at to obtain assistance. The Company Web ID is MY5858i.
If I have a life event (marriage, birth or adoption of a child, etc.) how long do I have to enroll/change benefits and how do I do that?
You have 30 days from the date the life event occurred (i.e., the day you were married or your child was born/adopted) to enroll/change benefits. You must go online to to enroll/change benefits and click the Life Event Enrollment link.
Where can I get a copy of the Employee Handbook and/or Code of Conduct?
The Employee Handbook and Code of Conduct are on the Employee Portal under the HR tab. You can also request a copy from the HR department or by emailing
How do I select or change beneficiaries for life insurance or my 401k?
To change the beneficiary for your life insurance go online to and click the “Life Enrollment Link,” then choose “Beneficiary update/addition.” To change your beneficiary for your 401k, please visit or call Principal at 800-547-7754.
Can I change my 401k contribution amount and, if so, how?
Once you are eligible to participate in the QES 401k Plan, you may change your contribution election by going online at or calling Principal at 800-547-7754.
What should I do if I have a question about my paycheck?
Contact your supervisor or the HR department.