Social media not only gives the QES family a way to connect with each other, but it also provides us with a platform share real-world examples of the QES mission: delivering the highest quality services and products to the drilling and well service markets safely and efficiently. QES wants to share personal stories of our employees and how you represent the QES values every day. We encourage YOU to get involved!
Take a photo(s) and write a short caption of what’s happening. To make the process easier on your end, below is a list of different events/types of photos you can share with your team to take. Of course, we would love to hear your ideas, as well!
- Employee/Customer cookouts
- Customer events (ballgames, skeet shooting)
- Company sponsored events
- Community Involvement (volunteering, book drives, diapers drives, etc.)
- Pictures of new equipment
- Pictures of new employees
- Pictures of employees’ working (i.e., employees in action)
- Employees wearing QES logo swag
- Safety Awards
- Safety Training
- Job Fairs
- Supporting the military/veterans
- Company milestones
Here is a step-by-step guide for you to help us create the next social media post! If you have any questions, just reach out to our Digital Media Specialist, Monika Kalam at Monika.Kalam@qesinc.com or (713) 623-7113.
Digital and Social Media Communications Specialist
1415 Louisiana, Suite 2900
Houston, Texas 77002