Our experienced team of directional drillers operate in traditional oil and gas fields as well as shale gas and coal bed methane gas formations.
We leverage directional and horizontal drilling expertise and innovative technologies to help our customers reach their desired geological target efficiently and safely.
We listen to our customers and provide them with the specialist support and innovative engineering solutions they require to get the job done right the first time, every time. Whether operating in a conventional basin or unconventional shale play, Archer has the experience, technology and capacity to deliver operators’ wells efficiently and safely.
We have operational bases strategically located in every major U.S. shale basin, and a nation-wide support network that delivers the highest level of service quality and operational efficiency to reduce the cost of reaching customers’ reserves.
- Excellent choice for extremely high LCM jobs due to its ability to pulse with 50 lbs/bll of nut plug
- Brushless motor for increased performance and decreased current consumption
- Open flow design with tungsten flow surface to minimize erosion
- Automatic self-clearing capability
- Internal data logging of all pertinent operational data that can be downloaded after each run